Your use of this Site or the Services will constitute your acceptance of the General Terms. Once accepted, the General Terms will constitute a binding agreement between Moove Lubricants and you governing your use of the Site or Services (the Agreement). If you are not willing to abide by the General Terms, do not use this Site or the Services.
1) Changes and Special Additional Terms and Conditions
Moove Lubricants may revise the General Terms at any time without notice. You should revisit this Site periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent General Terms because they will be binding on you. Your use of the Site or Services after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
You are advised to check each page you visit on the Site. Some locations may have special additional terms and conditions that apply to use of or interaction with that location. These terms and conditions may also be changed at any time without notice. Your use of that location constitutes your acceptance of those special additional terms and conditions.
We may also update and change our Site and Services from time to time. We may suspend or withdraw our Site or Services. We do not guarantee that our Site and Services, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site and Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these General Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
2) Use of the Site
A. Site Security. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Site or Services. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site and Services include, without limitation, the following:
· logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
· accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
· attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
· tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the Site or Services;
· interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
· interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing" any computer system.
B. "Spam" and Similar Actions. You are prohibited from transmitting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or chain letters to one or more e-mail groups (which are two or more e-mail addresses aggregated as a single e-mail addressee).
C. Infringement. You are prohibited from using the Site or Services to infringe on any person's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the Site and Services if we believe you are using the Site and Services in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of another. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
D. Other Prohibited Actions. In using the Site or Services, you must not:
· post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or use the Site or Services in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person's privacy or other rights, or any material that Moove Lubricants in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site and Services;
· continue to send e-mails to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive a communication from you;
· engage in and/or encourage conduct that would: 1) violate any applicable law or regulation or 2) give rise to civil liability;
· engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services;
· impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any e-mail or other posting;
· engage in deceptive online marketing; or
· assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
E. Your Content. You must exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Site and Services. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site or Services. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site or Services is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
F. Do not rely on information on the Site. You agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk. The content on our Site and Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site and Services.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site and Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
G. Consequences of Unacceptable Use. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or delete any of your content as well as suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Site and Services upon a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement. Indirect or attempted violations of this Agreement, and actual or attempted violations by a third party acting on your behalf, shall be deemed violations by you of this Agreement. Furthermore, it is a violation of this Agreement to use the services of another company for the purpose of facilitating any of the activities which violate this Agreement if such use of another company's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the Site and Services any manner.
H. No Licensing. By your use of the Site or the Services you receive no license, express or implied, under any patent rights or trade secret rights now or hereafter, owned, controlled or possessed by Moove Lubricants.
I. Linking. You may not link to this Site without prior written permission from Moove Lubricants. You may download and print one copy of content on this Site for your personal non-commercial use, or in connection with your purchase of any Moove Lubricants products, provided that you leave any copyright or trademark information intact and unchanged. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists..
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Other than as specifically set out in this paragraph you may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, placing on another site, downloading in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way any portion of this Site.
J. Account details. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these General Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
3) Trademark and Copyright
COMMA and certain other brands, trademarks and services marks are marks of Moove Lubricants. Not all marks of Moove Lubricants will appear on this Site and not all products or services listed on this Site are available for sale in every country. Some products or services may be marketed under local trademarks in specific countries. Marks of third parties may appear on this Site when referring to those entities or their products or services.
The user may forward, distribute, and/or photocopy copyrighted materials of Moove Lubricants located on this Site for their personal use only if the entire relevant page or document is unaltered and complete, including all of their headers, footers, disclaimers, and other information. You may not copy these documents to a web site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4) How we may use your personal information
5) No Warranty
This Site and Services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Moove Lubricants disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Moove Lubricants does not represent or warrant that the functions or Services contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Moove Lubricants does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of contents of this Site or Services in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
6) Limitation of Liability
· We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
· We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site and Services or any content on it.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
o use of, or inability to use, our Site and Services; or
o use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site and Services.
· In particular, we will not be liable for:
o loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
o business interruption;
o loss of anticipated savings;
o loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
o any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7) Non-Confidentiality of User Materials
8) Use of Third Party Web sites
As a convenience, Moove Lubricants may provide links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
If you decide to access a third party's web site through a link provided by this Site, you do this at your sole risk. Moove Lubricants is not responsible for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third party web site. Moove Lubricants makes no warranty or representation regarding and is not responsible for the linked web sites or the content of such web sites.
9) User Communications Areas
The Site may contain areas where users communicate with each other, including but not limited to bulletin boards, calendars, chat areas, or personal web pages. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
Moove Lubricants has the right but not the obligation to monitor or review any part of the Site or the Services including the user communication areas. However, Moove Lubricants shall have no liability related to the content of any communications made in these areas.
10) Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events in the company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
11) Special Note for Parents
Portions of this Site and Services may be of special interest to children but Moove Lubricants does not seek through this Site to gather personal information from persons under the age of 17.
12) Data Protection
13) Governing Law
These General Terms and any other terms on our Site, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14) How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the online statement for this Site or its implementation you may contact us at:
Customer Services Department
Tel +44 (0)1474 564 311